Instructions Before Retrieval
- The day before egg retrieval, do not eat or drink anything after midnight. You can brush your teeth the morning of egg retrieval.
- Make sure to be at the American Fertility Center 1 hour before your appointment for egg retrieval.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Do not wear jewelry. Notify doctor or anesthesiologist if you are wearing jewelry, using nail polish or others.
- A fresh sperm sample will be needed if your partner’s sperm is to be used, unless otherwise noted.
- Expect to be at the American fertility Center for at least 2 hours.
- Please arrange someone to drive you home in advance.
- Please call us for any questions at Toll Free No. (877) 592-3456.